Friday, May 15, 2009

Sleepless in Ookayama

It should be the title to a movie, I'm sensing a block buster....

Apparently there is an Awesome view of Mt. Fuji from the road up to the train station I use. I will try and take a picture next time I am walking there on a clear day.

I still am having issues sleeping. I am very tired right now and can't seem to fall asleep. So I gave up staring at the ceiling for staring at a computer screen. Slightly more annoying and worse for my eyes, but I think it is a touch more productive. Besides up dating my calender on Google, something I haven't done since my freshman year of college, I have cleaned my room, scheduled things for the next few weeks, tried to translate the page for this job I want to apply for and kinda got the gist, but failed, and done a whole bunch of other useless type stuff that I only kinda needed to do.

I'm going to start working on a project soon. Just wanted to let you know that the insomnia continues. Though I thin I will make my self sleep soon, regardless of if the sleep inducing mallet must be used.

I have a busy day tomorrow, including going to a club, which is pointless but something I have wanted to do for a very long time, so I'm kind of looking forward to it.

Anyways, I am ranting in an insomnia educed stupor, I will talk more later.

Oyasumi
~Eve

No comments:

Post a Comment