Sunday, March 1, 2009

Visa

So I need to e-mail the International Studies people and let them know my flight schedule. I will do this as son as I get home.

The next thing I need to do is finish my Visa application. While I have been visiting a week on campus the Study Abroad people sent me another bit of paper work I needed. So thats what I need to do when I get home and then figure out a date (or two) where mom can drive me in to D.C.

Horray, adventure!

So many people have been giving me well wishes. A lot of my friends really don't want me to go for so long. But it will be a great experience and I look forward to it. A girl I know who went to Australia has actually been the first student to say "I know you will be missed on campus and it's not like we don't want you, but go! This will be a great experience for you, so don't listen to people. Just go and have fun!" And thats a great thing. To have someone say, we will miss you but you NEED to go do this for you. Don't worry about us. I really appreciated that.

I'm kinda glad to be going back to VA. But this time back on campus has been very nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment