Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Welcome to My Travel Blog

This is going to be where I load all the info on my trip to Japan. It's going to let everyone know how I am doing, what I am doing, and all of the other adventures I have while I am there. I hope this going to be a lot of video, but I don't know. It could turn out that when I get there, there is so much to do that I barely have time to type out a list of places I have gone. I am going to try really hard to post regularly, but I have never been good with that. Hopefully this will be good enough and regular enough to post in other places and get viewed by more people. We will have to see.

Anyways, right now I am working on getting my Visa from the embassy. I don't think it will be too hard.

The thing I am most worried about right now is the flight over. Surprisingly I am not too worried about the culture shock, or even the food. But the 16 hour flight across the biggest expanse of water on the planet, is kinda freaky. I'm kind of nervous about classes, and something that really concerns me is not making any friends that are actually Japanese. I want to actually make a Japanese friend that I can talk to later. Also kinda concerned that I will get stuck with the other foreign exchange students. I am also mildly worried about Japanese class. I had a hard time in the States, languages are really hard. I am hoping being immersed in the culture will help me learn. I guess we will simply have to see when I get there.

Anyways, thats all for now. I will post how the Visa acquisition goes.
TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment