Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Random connection on a train...

So a few days ago on one of the more crowded trains home, I was standing next to this one business man. I look over and see that he has started playing Dani California by the Red Hot Chili Peppers on his iPod. I know this song well, so I start lip sinking along, and kind of singing under my breath. He must have either heard me or been able to read lips, or maybe he just figured out what I was doing because he kept looking at me in the reflection in the train windows and laughing and smiling and kind bobbing in beat (and you do not bob on the trains, it's not done). I thought it was really cool, that we got that random connection. I hope I made him feel hip and cool and that my singing along with his music made his train ride more enjoyable.

<3

~Eve

No comments:

Post a Comment